1998 – 1999 Premiere Season
- Two Rivers Chorale founded by Bruce Phelps.
- Rehearsals begin at Anoka United Methodist Church, Anoka, MN.
- Premiere Performance in November at Benson Great Hall, Bethel College, Arden Hills.
- Spring 1999 concerts feature sacred and contemporary music, including the Beatles.
- A Jubilant Song! TRC’s 2nd Annual Fall Choral Concert.
- Music of the Church Concerts in Arden Hills and Ramsey celebrating music of the people.
- Zion Fine Arts Series Concert with Son-Sheim Choirs.
2000 – 2001 Season
- Bridging the Gap With Kantorei.
- Songs for the Seasons Music of the People, the Spirit and the Season.
- Spring concert at AAAA Theater, Alexandria, MN.
- Sing into Spring Music of the Spirit, Music of the Heart and Music from the British Isles.
2001 – 2002 Season
- Invited to perform at the American Choral Directors Association of Minnesota (ACDA-MN) in St. Cloud.
- Let the World Sing Beautiful fall concert featuring favorites, both sacred and secular.
- Spring Sing 2002 Annual spring concert of sacred music, classics and spirituals.
- Fall concerts in East Bethel and Arden Hills.
- Sing a Mighty Song! Spring concert of contemporary sacred composers, poetry and humor.
- Summer 2003 International Performance Tour to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2003 – 2004 Season
- TRC in concert with District 279 Children’s Chorus, Brooklyn Center.
- Alleluia concert featuring guest artist Herb Reinke, guitar.
- Gloria! concert with Anoka, Fridley and Maple Grove High Schools featuring Gloria by John Rutter.
- A fond farewell given to Bruce Phelps and a search for a new conductor launched.
2004 – 2005 Season
- Timothy Sawyer named new Artistic Director and Conductor.
- Rehearsals now held at Faith Lutheran Church in Coon Rapids.
- Traditions and Beyond Timothy Sawyer’s TRC concert premiere in a joint concert with Andover High School.
- All Nature Sings! Spring songs of Nature, Life and Love.
2005 – 2006 Season
- A Choral Banquet If Music Be The Food of Love, Sing On!
- Invited to participate in Fine Arts Series at First Presbyterian Church, Rochester and Christ Presbyterian Church, Edina.
- A Choral Banquet The feast continues with more songs of love and laughter.
2006 – 2007 Season
- Let All the World in Every Corner Sing! Fall and Spring concerts both with special guests The Rainbow Kids, Son-Sheim Music School.
2007 – 2008 Season
- TRC selected to perform at the American Choral Directors Association of Minnesota (ACDA-MN) in Duluth.
- Made In America The fall concert begins TRC’s 10th Anniversary Season.
- New rehearsal home becomes Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church in Shoreview.
- Made in America Two Rivers Chorale celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with a spring celebration concert welcoming TRC founder Bruce Phelps as Guest Conductor followed by an alumni banquet.
- Summer concerts at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and the Lake Harriet Band Shell.
2008 – 2009 Season
- Land of 10,000 Lakes Celebrating Minnesota’s 150th Birthday.
- Life Is A Circus! Music about Animals, Birds, Parades and the Circus with the newly-formed Twin Cities Youth Chorale.
- East Meets West Concert with the St. Paul Central High School Choir.
- Where Waters Meet Concert in St. Cloud with Great River Chorale and Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota.
- My Soul’s Been Anchored in the Lord Premiere of O Crux Splendidior by John Orfe, a joint commission with the Northwestern College Choir.
2010 – 2011 Season
- Release of My Soul’s Been Anchored In The Lord CD.
- King of Instruments with St. Anthony Brass Quintet and Leonard Danek on organ featuring Gloria by John Rutter.
- What A Wonderful World! Songs of spring, earth and joy.
- Summer concert at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
2011 – 2012 Season
- Transfiguration: From Death To Life Performance of Requiem, Opus 9 by Maurice Duruflé in collaboration with the Northwestern College Choir and organist Leonard Danek.
- Premiere of I Lift Up My Eyes by Linda Tutas Haugen, commissioned by TRC in loving memory of Tom Johnson, TRC member and featuring Keith Bear playing the Native American Flute.
- Veteran’s Day Tribute concert at Benson Great Hall, Bethel University, Arden Hills, hosted by Island Lake Elementary School.
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness A celebration of the American way of life featuring American composers.
- Retrospective: A Choral Legacy Celebrating TRC’s 15th Anniversary and featuring choral favorites from the first 15 years. TRC held its first silent auction followed by a dessert reception.
- Songs of Fate with Mississippi Valley Orchestra and Chorus Polaris. Christina Yi-Ping Chen-Beyers, conductor.
- Aaron, Lenny and the Fabulous 4 Music of Aaron Copland, Leonard Bernstein and the Beatles creating a delightful immersion experience into distinctively American musical culture.
2013 – 2014 Season
- Yuletide Treasures A very popular concert filled with inspiring holiday choir music and featuring guest artist Jeffrey Van on guitar.
- Rehearsals begin in the choir room at University of Northwestern – St. Paul.
- Honor, Adulation, Praise with Mississippi Valley Orchestra and Chorus Polaris. Henry Charles Smith, conductor.
- Release of Yuletide Treasures CD.
- Generations – The Music of Life! An exchange concert in Cambridge and Roseville with East Central Minnesota Chorale and Unum Vox.
2014 – 2015 Season
- Christmas Garlands Another popular Christmas concert featuring sacred and beautiful music plus an audience sing-along.
- Viva Verdi! Verdi’s Requiem performed with Wayzata Symphony Orchestra and Edina Chorale. Marlene Pauley, conductor.
- TRC’s debut performance at Orchestra Hall!
- Milestones – Two Friends, One Ocean with the University of Northwestern Choir performing music by composers Knut Nystedt and Leland Sateren with guest narrator Pauline Sateren.
2015 – 2016 Season
- A Timeless Christmas Christmas concert featuring sacred music of Christmas through the Ages plus our popular audience sing-along.
- Release of Christmas Garlands CD!
- Great Masters: Brahms! Brahms German Requiem with guest artists soprano Cathy McCord Larsen and baritone Gerard Sundberg. Performed first in the Twin Cities featuring two pianos with collaborative pianists Charles Kemper and Roderick Phipps-Kettlewell and then in Virginia, MN with the Mesabi Symphony Orchestra, Voices of Reason and Sergey Bogza, conductor.
- The Road Home opening our nineteenth season, this heartwarming fall concert celebrated our beautiful world, the glory of music, the journey of life, and the blessing of home and belonging.
- Brahms German Requiem with Wayzata Symphony Orchestra and Edina Chorale. Marlene Pauley, conductor. TRC’s second appearance at Orchestra Hall!
- Swing into Spring! A lively performance with KCGO Big Band and the great music of the swing era at the Mermaid Entertainment and Event Center in Mounds View.
- A Christmas Portrait with Mack Wilberg. Invited by ACDA-MN (American Choral Directors of MN), TRC performed with five other outstanding Minnesota community choruses in a concert conducted by Mack Wilberg, director of the internationally renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- Break Forth Into Singing! 20 Years of Glorious song. Celebrating our 20th Anniversary in a concert featuring piano, organ and trumpet followed by a dessert reception.
- Viva Verdi! Favorite opera choruses and arias. Collaboration with Kenwood Symphony Orchestra, Yuri Ivan, conductor. Featuring Karin Wolverton and Joseph Okell, soloists.
- Generations: A Place Called Home Joined in concert with Youth Chorale of Central Minnesota, Garrett Lathe and Holly Lathe, conductors.